Serving all of the San Luis Obispo County, Greenvale Tree Company was established in 1990 with the purpose of providing quality tree and crane service to each and every neighborhood. We service both residential and commercial accounts and also offer emergency tree service. We operate and maintain one of the newest fleets of tree and boom service trucks in the county. Owner Steve Franzmann is a certified arborist and trains our crew in the latest tree care technologies.
- Ornamental Tree Pruning
- Large Hazardous Tree Removals
- Tree Planting
- Maintenance Programs
- Stump Grinding
- Animal Rescue!
- Crane Services
- Deep Root Feeding
- Insect/ Disease Diagnosis & Treatment
- Lab Analysis
We specialize in:
Pruning is the cutting or removing of branches or parts of trees for improving the shape or growth of trees. This is the most common tree maintenance procedure. Usually, trees are pruned to preventative issues and encourage healthy growth, or as a corrective measure to remove dead branches, crowded or rubbing limbs and eliminate hazards. Since each cut to a tree has the potential to change the tree's future growth, it is important to educate yourself, considering no branch should be removed without any reason. Contact Greenvale today for a free estimate.
An arborist can determine the type of pruning necessary to maintain or improve the health, appearance, and safety of trees. These techniques include:
- Eliminating branches that rub each other.
- Removing limbs that interfere with wires, gutters, roofs, chimneys, or windows.
- Removing dead or weak limbs that pose a hazard or may lead to decay.
- Removing diseased or insect-infested limbs.
- Creating better structure to lessen wind resistance and reduce the potential for storm damage.
- Training young trees.
- Removing limbs damaged by adverse weather conditions.
- Removing branches, or thinning, to increase light penetration.
- Improving the shape or silhouette of the tree.
Arbor Health Plans
Ask us how we can help you with a year round maintenance plan for the trees and plants on your property. We understand the biology of every tree and can assist with tree identification and selection. And with a strong understanding of tree-soil-water relations, tree nutrition and fertilization we can diagnose any problem and build a plan that will improve the health and beauty of your property. Call us today for a free estimate!
Emergency Tree Care
Storms may cause limbs or entire trees to fall, often landing on other trees, homes and other structures, or cars. The weight of storm-damaged trees makes removing them or trimming them very dangerous. An arborist from Greenvale Tree Co. can assist in performing the job in a safe manner, while reducing further risk or damage to your property. Ask us how we can help.